Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for the Kline Hospice House?
- A hospice patient whose life is measured in weeks.
Where is the Kline Hospice House located?
- On 14 acres of peaceful farm land in rural Frederick County: 7000 Kimmel
Road, Mount Airy, MD 21771
What services are offered at the Kline Hospice House?
- Home-style meals and snacks are provided. Family members may bring in special
food and cook for their loved one, if desired.
- 24-hour on-site caregiver.
- Continued support and oversight from the hospice care team of nurses, social
workers, home health aides, spiritual coordinators and volunteers.
What type of patient is served in the Kline House?
- A patient lives alone and is no longer able to care for themselves.
- A patients’ family is unable to care for them at home.
What are the fees for staying in the room?
- $275.00 per day for room and board.
- Room and board costs will be assessed for Frederick County residents based
on their financial resources.