Kline Hospice House
Most of us would prefer to spend our final days in our own home, but that is not always possible.
Located on 14 acres of peaceful farm land in rural Frederick County, the Kline Hospice House is designed with comfort, family and relaxation in mind.
- Tranquil grounds with fountains, paths and gardens
- Six guest rooms with private bathrooms
- Wraparound deck overlooking rolling hills and green fields
- Sunny, fully-stocked country kitchen with large windows
- Spacious family room with soft, comfortable furniture and game area
- Dining room for birthday parties, family reunions or celebration meals
- Quiet, private loft area for reading and relaxing
Rest in your room, sit by the fireplace or watch the birds in the garden-- as with everything in hospice, whatever you do is your choice.
With a 24-hour onsite caregiver, families can trust that their loved one is comfortable and safe. Above all, it is a good place of quietness and peace, a place where privacy and human dignity are honored and final goodbyes can be said.
Kline Hospice House Memorial Wall
A commemorative engraved tile is an ideal way to honor or memorialize your loved one. Designating a tile on the Memorial Wall creates a lasting tribute and ensures the Kline House will be here for future patients and families. Click here for details